Thank you for your interest in The Pop-Up and support of the Arts! Please review of voting rules below:
1. ELIGIBILITY: Anyone is allowed to vote. We have two forms of voting: Online at our website, as well as paper ballots in person at each participating Venue. All votes counted [online & paper ballots] will be to used to help us award our ‘Popular Vote’ Prize to one talented artist!
2. SPECIFIC RULES FOR VOTERS: The following rules apply to Voting on a Pop-Up Entry in the Pop-Up; Valparaiso Art Experience.
- Votes must be cast online at http://popupvalpo.com or by paper ballots in the venue directly.
- Registration is not required
- Each Voter can vote for their favorite artworks one time per day (00-24) Online voting is linked to individual IP addresses which means you can vote for your favorite pieces from your phone, desktop, iPad, etc. one time per day per device.
- Voting is open July 20th at 12:00 a.m. and closes August 6th at 11:59 p.m
- By voting for a Pop-Up Entry, you will abide by the rules stated above and below.
3. ADDITIONAL RULES: The Pop-Up may disqualify any Vote if it determines that said Voter is attempting to undermine the The Pop-Up in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair participation or voting practices interest to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Pop-Up Staff or representatives. Selection of winners of the top 4 prizes will be award by our esteemed panel of three Judges. Your vote will be influencing our Public Vote which awards one artist $500 dollars. By voting in the Pop-Up, the Voter agrees that The Pop -Up and its directors, sponsors, or hosts are not liable for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind relating to our arising from The Pop-Up or resulting from the Voters’ participation in The Pop-Up.